Broker Participation Terms
- This form must be completed, in its entirety, returned and acepted by the Auction Team by 5 PM the business day before the auction start time. Verbal or incomplete registrations will not be recognized.
- Registration of the Buyer is for the auction event.
- Per Kansas law, compensation can only be offered to a Broker currently licensed in the state of Kansas.
- The below listed Salesperson: (a) must be present at the auction; (b) have personally shown the property(s) to the prospect listed below; (c) if the prospect is the winning bidder, must assist and advise the prospect with the execution of the sales contract.
- On the day of the auction, prospect must register and sign the terms and conditions to receive a bidder number.
- Cooperating Broker is being offered a commission based on the top bid price. Commission will be listed on the ALTA/Closing settlement statement and will be paid only upon successful closing.